Tuesday 11 December 2012

Updated Photo Shoot Pictures

    Images of my models for my front cover, double page spread and content page


 Front cover image of Gen Williams as she is the main artist of the Dope magazine.Also i wanted to change the convection and use a medium-long shot. i used this image as it shows what the model is wearing.




I used this image for my content page as the model is having eye contact with the audience. second medium long shot image of Gen Williams  was used as it shows her figure out which would inspire females audience and attract male audience. Also she's smiling to show the audience she's happy.

 I used this image on my DPS as it is a close up of the artist face which shows her emotions to the audience

 Both these last images are the images which did not come out right due to the camera not working. the camera's lighting was not right, it was either coming out too dark or too bright. therefore i had to use the camera another day- which finally worked














No comments:

Post a Comment